Our volunteers help kids feel like kids - not patients.
Currently, volunteer schedule options are Monday to Friday during office hours, so that staff may be able to assist with any needs. Our team will always be prepared to flex and change in order to meet patient and family needs amidst changing pandemic protocols. We are grateful to the dedicated volunteers helping us along the way, as well as those patiently awaiting applications - we hope to welcome new members to our team soon.
- Family Resource Center: Connect with families who may need assistance with accessing medical information, forms or community resources
- Patient Pals: Support play and respite needs of kids and families
- The Zone: Help to set up, welcome families, facilitate activities, and tidy in The Zone **Do you love tinkering, TV and tech? We have a special need for volunteers who can work with our STEM programming and TV Studio... let us know if that's your expertise!
- Tutors: Allow our kids to stay on track academically by offering assistance in person or via zoom
- VOLUNTEERS commit to at least 1 shift (3 hours) per week for 6 months. These shifts are scheduled for the same day and time each week, but can potentially be adjusted if your schedule changes. Placements may include Patient Pals, The Zone, Cuddlers, Wayfinders or Emergency Department.
- VOLUNTEERS must be 18 or older and able to complete typical requirements of on-boarding (steps typically take 4-6 weeks): Application, Interview, Drug Test, Background Check, TB Tests, Training Sessions & $20 for your required VOLUNTEER polo.
Apply to Volunteer
If you are 18 years or older and interested in volunteering at
Oklahoma Children's Hospital, APPLY NOW!
1 Person | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours